Free Owner Builder Services
Free Plan Review and Consultation
- Free plan review by our experienced in-home Custom Home Builders
- Free Home Plan Consultation – Learn how to Save Money before designing your custom home
- Great Rates! Prime Rate Financing
- Construction and permanent financing assistance
- Establish a construction checking account for your project
- Develop a construction budget based on your monthly mortgage goal
- Personalized Draw Schedule to help cash flow needs during construction
- Assistance in establishing the payment schedule for suppliers and contractors
- You control the timing of all payments to contractors and suppliers
- Lot loans available at competitive terms and rates
- Zero $$ down, 9-12 month construction loans that include soft costs, hard costs, land pay-off, and more if you qualify and you have adequate land equity.
Budgeting & Estimating
- Estimates while your custom home plans are being designed
- Extensive Itemized Budget and Building Specifications
- Assistance with Material Take-offs, Contractor Estimates, and Supplier Bids/estimates
- Consultation on your specific desires for materials, to decrease maintenance and increase durability.
- Consultation on specifications for contractors and trades.
- Build the home the way you want it, instead of how the builder mandates.
- Foundation: for a solid foundation. Required for 10-20 year structural warranty.
- Structural: recommended for many homes
- Floor: recommended for 2 story homes
- Air Conditioning: recommended for all homes. Optional for guaranteed maximum heating cooling bills.
- Free Feasibility inspection of your construction site
- Items to avoid during construction
- List of suppliers that provide you with the BGCH volume discounts
- Comprehensive list of independent contractors
- Easy to follow Building Guide and Schedule – a simple start-to-finish step-by-step building aid
- Planning Checklist for discussion with contractors
- Construction Building Manual contains: contracts, lien waivers, insurance forms, and other paperwork you will need during construction
Construction Support & Consulting
- Members only access to our exclusive contractor and vendor list on our website
- Free Builder University Classes Home Construction Seminars
- Provides sources for you to obtain Builder’s Risk and General Liability Insurance
- Telephone/email/text consultation with you, the Project Manager, until the completion of your project
- Proactive weekly contact with each Owner Builder client to help ensure a smooth building process. You select the process to match your needs.
- TCGBH serves as your Custom Home Building Consultant during all phases of the homebuilding process, while the Owner serves as the General Contractor and Project Manager. We will stay in contact regularly to ensure the construction project is going smoothly.
- Inspection Process - This program includes all items from the Consulting Process plus frequent inspection sessions. These sessions will include a checklist of recommendations covering completed work, and a list of action items detailing future building steps. While the Owner continues to serve as the General Contractor and Builder. Finally, we will superintend any phase of the project that you desire for us to handle.
We will customize any program to fit your needs!
**Programs and terms are subject to change without notice